- Latex and rubber free, these nitrile gloves are generally safe for various types of users, including those who are allergic to natural rubber
- Nitrile gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
- Beaded cuff feature allows for easy opening, quick donning, and fast removal
- These ambidextrous gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip even in wet conditions
- Convenient dispense pack keeps gloves clean and organized while providing easy access
- Powder free, these gloves are ideal for food handling
Nitrile gloves have three times the puncture resistance of comparable latex or vinyl gloves, making these gloves an excellent choice. These industrial grade black nitrile gloves contain no latex proteins, and no powder that could leave residue. Textured for enhanced dexterity. For automotive, janitorial, plumbing, or industrial applications, nitrile is also approved for food handling and prep work. Textured and powder free so they won’t interfere with fresh paint finishes or tacky adhesives. Made from component materials which comply with FDA Regulations for Food Contact. 21CFR, 170-199. Large size. 9-1/2″ Minimum cuff length. Textured pattern. Black color. 100 gloves per box.
List Price: $ 9.11