- 8k/3k waterproof breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Sturdy zipper front with double storm flaps
- Adjustable hem
- Full-size hood with elastic draw string closure
- Hook-and-loop cinch cuff closures
This waterproof breathable jacket is tough enough for the Bering Sea, yet is comfortable and practical for everyday fishing use. Tailored from durable nylon fabric with a waterproof breathable barrier and Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish, this hooded jacket stands up to heavy rain and spray. By allowing perspiration to escape, this jacket prevents sweatiness and overheating, even while battling big fish. To ensure performance in tough conditions, the Weather Watch jacket features fully taped seams, double storm flaps, a drop-tail adjustable hem, a full-sized adjustable hood and adjustable cuffs.
List Price: $ 74.97
- There are 5 colors for this model. This product is Green (Khaki).
- [Specifications] Battery: Solar charging, Display: Analog, 100 meters waterproof performance
- [Functions] Receive radio wave (5 stations in 4 countries; U.S., U.K., Germany and Japan), Automatic/Manual reception, Automatic time correction, Perpetual calendar (until 2059), Time zone setting, Confirmation of Battery remaining and Reception result, Luminous hands
- [Size] Case diameter: 43mm, Case thickness: 12mm, Strap length: 17.3 – 22.8 cm (6.8″ – 9″), Strap width: 22mm, Weight: 58g
- [Material] Case: Stainless steel, Strap: Nylon, [Accessories] Original box, Instruction manual (English)
This watch can receive radio wave from 5 stations in the world.
It corrects time automatically besed on receiving information.
Perpetual calendar corrects date automatically, too!
Moreover, solar-powered watch doesn’t need annoying replacement of battery!
-Receive radio wave (5 stations on 4 countries; U.S., U.K., Germany and Japan)
-Time correction (Automatic / Manual)
-Perpetual calendar (until 2059)
-Time zone setting
-Confirmation of Battery remaining and Reception result
ATTENTION on TIME SETTING and RADIO RECEPTION
1. Please first set the time zone.
*You can check the city code from the 9th part of the instruction manual.
(1)When you set the time zone,
First press and hold button B. Red hand rotates and shows ‘UTC’.
*If it shows somewhere else, it needs calibration.
(2)Then you can set the time zone.
Press button A to select time zone.
Press button B to determine time zone.
The watch adjusts itself. Please do not press any buttons until it’s finished.
2. After setting the time zone, you can do radio wave reception.
Please do automatic reception near the window facting to the radio wave station.
If the radio reception result is NG, it means the radio reception is failed.
You need to do manual reception as below.
(1) Put the watch at good place to receive radio wave.
For example, the window facing to the radio wave station.
(2) Press and hold button A.
Red hand rotates and shows transmission station.
*If the transmission station is not where you want, please keep holding button A, until it moves to the station you want.
Please do not press any buttons until reception and adjustment is finished.
If you have any questions during the setting, please feel free to contact us for help.
List Price: $ 73.50