- Enjoy a high-speed car chase with these extreme drift and slide cars, the track layout is a figure eight, including track edging for maximum drift
- This race set is the perfect introduction into slot car racing and great for all ages Includes everything needed for two people to race
- Includes 11′ 9″ of track to provide endless amounts of fun, the layout can be set up or taken down in a matter of minutes with the easy to connect track
- Power selector on hand controllers to adjust the speed of the cars which is perfect for beginners or crank it up to full speed for more challenging races Perfect for all levels or racing
- Special Features of this race set: 360 Guide blades, Magnatraction and Super Resistant cars
Power slide your way around the entire length of this figure of ‘8’ layout and tune your skills to the max. Take on your opponent in a full-on door bashing side-by-side duel but watch out at the crossroads where you can make a 180 or 360 turn to confuse your adversary.
Troubleshooting Dead Sections of Track
If you have a dead section of track, then it is an easy fix. First, put a car on the track and run it around the track until you find where the dead section starts. Repeat to confirm you have the right spot. Then remove the track pieces before and after where the car stops. Turn both pieces of track over, take a flat head screwdriver and press down on the tab holding the male connection pin on each lane of track. The male pieces are the protruding tabs at the end of the track piece that connect it to the other pieces of track. Press down on all of them to straighten them out because they sometimes looks tight but are loose enough to cause a bad connection. Reassemble the track and test run a car up to that spot again and it should work. Repeat around the track if you find additional dead sections.
Troubleshooting Cars Not Running
a. Turn the car over and check that the guide blade rotates freely, and makes good contact between the two metal braids on the car and the metal rails on the track.
b. Check the slots in the track for any debris and wipe the track with a clean, soft, microfiber-like cloth. Also at the same time you can wipe the tires of the cars with a slightly damp cloth to clean them.
c. Check that the rear wheels of the car turn freely. Check for any debris, and check that the axle has not been dislodged from its mounting clips.
List Price: $ 115.45
- Scalextric C8233 Borders Tan Lead In/Lead Out 13.75 inches
- 1:32 scale
1:32 scale slot car track and accessories;Accessories;Digital compatible: yes;Analogue compatible: yes;Extend, customize and grow your current set up
List Price: $ 27.11
Price: $ 55.98
Find More Scalextric Products