- GREAT NEODYMIUM MAGNETS – For holding or attaching objects to surfaces with magnetic properties. Single magnet measures 1.26″ (32mm) in DIAMETER and 0.31″ (8mm) in HEIGHT. PULL FORCE: 70 LBS.
- SUPER EASY MOUNTING: COUNTERSUNK HOLE for easy use with #10 SCREW. This allows the screw head to sit below or flush with the magnets surface. The counter sunk hole on the magnet works with flat head screw to affix onto walls or cabinets.
- NI+CU+NI TRIPLE LAYER PLATED, THE BEST COATING AVAILABLE. Tight tolerance +/-0.002″. MAX OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 80°C/176°F MAGNETIZED THROUGH THICKNESS so that the N and S poles are on the opposite flat surfaces.
- LIMITLESS USES: Use for a WIDE VARIETY OF PROJECTS. These are great magnets for use around the house. They are great above the workbench to hold tools that you use consistently, so they are within easy reach. These will hold up some of your heavier hand tools quite well and very easily. The applications of this round base magnet include magnetic holding, lifting, antenna Mounting, positioning, meteorite hunting, tool magnetizer, magnetic tool organizer, retrieving and much more.
- HIGHEST QUALITY WITH A WARRANTY: X-bet MAGNET makes top neodymium magnets and assemblies with high quality alloys using the state of the art ISO 9001 technology. 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If there is any problem, we’ll refund every penny (or replace it)
The perfect combination of the size, shape, quality and price – meet X-bet MAGNET !!!
These neodymium magnets are handiest organizers around the house with countless uses for work and play (to maximize space in the garage, to save floor space by easily hanging up tools in your workshop, extra strong magnets for metal fishing, gun/flag holder, refrigerator magnets, to fix shower door, scientific purposes, arts and crafts or school classroom and so on).
– ULTRA STRONG HOLDING POWER – Single magnet measures 1.26″ (32mm) in DIAMETER and 0.31″ (8mm) in HEIGHT. PULL FORCE: 70 LBS.
– EASY MOUNTING – The countersunk holes in the magnets are for the provided flat head screws to fix the magnets onto walls or cabinets. Our pot magnets can easily be screwed onto non-magnetic surfaces with a countersunk head screw (included in the package). They are also suitable counterparts for our disc magnets when you want to secure 2 items together through a surface.
– VERY DURABLE – Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish which greatly increase the longevity of the Magnets.
– QUALITY and 30 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEED – Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available!
Magnets are not toys and should be kept away from children.
They may interfere with the operation of pacemakers.
If there are any issues, contact us before leave bad reviews so we can do our best to fix any problems you may have.
JUST CLICK “ADD TO CART” button at the top of this page to order your set of magnets and one more for your friend or family!
List Price: $ 45.00